DxE is Taking to the Streets in Support of a Ban on Fur in Berkeley
By Zach Groff
Advocates in Berkeley with the Berkeley Coalition for Animals have an exciting item on the agenda before Berkeley City Council, and we need you to help support: a ban on the sale of fur within Berkeley, California, one that paves the way for bans in other cities, states, and - we hope - the whole world.
Check out Fur Free Berkeley for the impressive list of supporters. Then, help them out:
1) If you live in the Bay Area, join DxE in person to march in support of the ban.
2) Sign BCA's petition to ban fur in Berkeley.
3) Join our local community by stopping by the Berkeley Animal Rights Center Saturdays at 11 am for our weekly meetups!
Want to get involved? DxE is a grassroots network focused on empowering you to be the best activist you can be. Here are some steps you can take.
- Sign up to our mailing list and share our content on social media.
- Join a local DxE community (or, better yet, come visit us in Berkeley).
- Take the Liberation Pledge. And join us in building a true social movement for animals.